Overseas Bridge project needing a Project Manager,Civil Engineer & HR Manager
- Post Date:May 5, 2018
- Views 249
- Offerd Salary $20,000 - $30,000 USDCareer Level ManagerExperience 3 Years
- Gender BothINDUSTRY Management
Looking for a qualified Project Manager, Civil Engineer & Human Resource Manager to work on contract with our company Ndi Group Cameroon for a bridge repair project beginning mid June 2018. Only Qualified applicants should apply. Benefits: round trip ticket, Accommodation assistance, insurance cover, health insurance. Overtime pay and end of contract bonus. Contract duration is 16 Months. Working load will be 160 hours monthly. Working period is Monday to Friday, and this project will last 8 months weekends are free.
Completes construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects, supervising sub-contractors and staff.
* Degree in Construction Management, Civil/ Structural Engineering or related field of study;
* 3+ years experience
* Previous experience in ground up construction, underpinning, foundation, new building;
* Strong knowledge of MS Project;
* Well versed in contract negotiations and project estimating;
* Cost, schedule, and procurement responsibilities including; project delivery, document management, site control, schedule and budget development;
* Subcontractor negotiations and trade supervision;
* Develop and maintain a good working relationship with project architects, engineers, subcontractors and office staff;
* Site and project management throughout C of O process;
* Strong and proven ability to work through design changes and issues as they arise;
We may not respond to any application without CV/Resume attached.
Related Jobs (5)
English Language Text Editor For Our Blogs and Books on March 28, 2017 Freelance