Marketing Apprentice in China
- Post Date:March 25, 2017
- Apply Before: May 25, 2021
- Views 648
- Offerd Salary 0- $15,000 USDCareer Level ManagerExperience 2 Years
- Gender BothINDUSTRY ManagementQualification Certificate
The role of being the business assistant in Shenzhen is a very diverse position. The person should be able to work independently and creatively. Each day there will be new tasks to do and things to learn. They will meet people from around Shenzhen as well as around the world.
About The Company And Opportunity
Shadstone Limited is a international business consulting agency with the following brands and associations:
This individual should:
* Have a strong grasp of English and Chinese (Mandarin) language. Often they will be interchanging between the 2 languages throughout the work day, helping translate articles, and interpret meetings when in person meetings.
* Computer and word processor skills. The individual should not need to be a programmer or designer, but they should be familiar with word processor, excel, powerpoint, and web surfing. The majority of their work will be working with these systems, both reading and reviewing, as well as often times creating new documents for management.
* Online marketing experience and interest – This position will be heavily involved with marketing in Wechat. Group management, official account page creation, news sharing, and fielding incoming client service questions.
*Event management experience- We will be hosting various style events. Both seminars and workshops up to large conferences and summits. The applicant should enjoy working with people and assisting the company in hosting successful events.
About The Position
* This is a full time position, from 9am to 6pm with a one hour break for lunch.
* 5 days per week, Monday to Friday.
* Able to be on call in off-hours – while the above times are M-F 9-6pm, in today’s society and international business landscape, we hope the applicant can be willing to be a team player and answer questions and calls on off-hours. This is because we have in-person events that could run into the evening as well as overseas phone calls with clients and sponsors in the evening.
As stated above, this individual should be open minded to learn new tasks and change their work tasks on a regular basis, but the main tasks that we will have them do are
* Understand the entire company’s business overview and projects. The SZ business assistant will be aware of all the current and new projects the company is going through. This way when various team members have questions about the business, the SZ business assistant can help answer their questions without needing to go to the management team.
* Coordinate projects and tasks between team members and departments. The company has an online distributed team, and once the SZ business assistant knows the projects, they will be able to see that the team members are doing their tasks and understand what needs to be done.
* Discuss with clients and podcast guests – this person will help to coordinate and communicate the status of new podcasts that are coming up as well as business projects happening in the business. Keeping on top of the schedule for projects as well as the podcast schedule, the clients and guests will be clear that business is on track.
* Sales for new events and projects – Being aware of upcoming events and conferences, they will help spread the word about these events to wechat groups and in the local community.
* Research new blog posts and podcast interviews – Blogs and podcasts need to have more background research done before writing. This business assistant will help research, in Chinese and English, the internet for sources about the content the writers of the website are looking for.
* Posting and Marketing New Wechat articles – We will need to have our blogs and podcasts that are on our English blog localized and posted on our Wechat channel official account
* Assisting with local business matters – there are various government, banking, and business matters that need to be attended to inside of Shenzhen
* Meeting clients and business visitors in Shenzhen – we often have podcast guests and business clients coming to town. You will help to meet them and assist them locally per management requirements.
This position is a mix of operations and sales. Therefore, we have a base package compensation mixed with a monthly bonus based on KPI as per below:
Base: negotiable based on above requirements
Bonus: Negotiated on a per project basis
Different products to sell:
* Events / Conferences
* Services such as company registration, Wechat marketing, and general business development services in China and Asia.
There will be a 60 day probation period so that both sides can decide if they are comfortable working together long term.
Related Jobs (11)
Internet Marketer and Growth Hacker For Our Accounting Firm on April 2, 2017 Full Time