Internet Marketer and Growth Hacker For Our Accounting Firm
- Post Date:April 2, 2017
- Views 644
- INDUSTRY Seo
We are a young and growing Hong Kong CPA firm and gaining more and more traction online. We have partners in the firm who are internet marketers, and want to have a growing team who helps improve and optimize the internet presence of the firm.
Therefore we are seeking a determined and “hungry” internet marketer who wants to work on a growing agency.
There is plenty of opportunities for you to promote the service, we have a massive list of products and services you can “sink your teeth into” such as:
* Company formation / incorporation
* Company audits and financial statement preparation
* Bookkeeping services, monthly and one time
* China visa and immigration help
* Cloud accounting software setup and training (Xero and Quickbooks)
* And more
Some immediate tasks we would love to work with an online marketer on:
* Updating and reviewing our keyword research report – we have keywords we are targeting, but would love a team member to come on board and do a deeper dive into it
* Reviewing our multiple language strategy – so we have our website in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin Chinese. Is this the best thing we should be doing, or should we have separate websites? Also a better translation workflow
* More ways to get attention online – let’s brainstorm some link bait to get more people to pay attention to our company website and blog
* Content strategy – what forms of content should we create, and how to balance our local Hong Kong client base with the Western and international English audience.
* And so much more!
You’ll work closely with the founders and management team and be part of a team as we go to the next level. You can work remotely or in Hong Kong – we would love to have the ability to meet you in person on a regular basis. It is a definite plus if you are on the same timezone or in the Asia region, as our management calls and other team coordination is on the afternoon and evenings of Hong Kong weekdays.