Ambitious and Fun Loving Online Community Manager
- Post Date:March 28, 2017
- Views 374
- INDUSTRY Management
We are seeking Community Manager For Our Budding Global From Asia Brand
Global From Asia has been around for years, but we never really engaged the community like we should. Mike focused on building out content and growing the consulting services – because at the beginning we can only do so much.
Now that the business has been around for a few years and traffic is picking up – we want to “open up” the community that is a bit neglected and not brought to the surface.
Therefore, we are seeking a creative and open minded community manager to cooperate with us on a long term basis.
Because we “go both ways” in English and Chinese- ideally it would be cool to have a English and Chinese speaking person – but we primarily work in English language so no need for Chinese (but a definite plus!)
Here are some of the tasks we have:
* Updating our private member’s (VIP) forum with news and ensuring members are getting the help the need.
* Adding perks and special offers to offer our VIP members
* Assist with our private member’s monthly calls
* Prepare a regular member’s only newsletter with announcements and updates in the community.
* Engaging in our free Facebook group and Wechat groups
* Assisting with the on boarding of new members in our paid community
* Coordinating with our event organizers around the globe to have fun and helpful community events.
* Build out an “open source” local event network in our popular community cities
* Work with our development team to add features to the network that members (and our audience) wants. (Like this very job board)
* Serve our community – definitely the paying ones, but even the free/ open community.
The role of a community manager is all about ENGAGEMENT. The candidate should enjoy talking to people, especially our target demographic, and help them to achieve their goals in business and life.
This person can work anywhere, but we hope the majority of their time will be in the Asia-based time zone so that we can have easier team management calls.
Related Jobs (5)
English Language Text Editor For Our Blogs and Books on March 28, 2017 Freelance